Final Task: Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song

So after a promising start, the final task has been in a halt up until this point because of all other school work. How do I get back from it?

By watching this gem of a video that unites my love for Bon Iver with Alex Jones' rants.


I was thinking about starting my comic with some insane quotes from Jones, so this video is a gold mine.

On my next post I will talk about some comic artists that inspire me on this project. Have a sketch for proof that I'm actually working:


Comments

  1. That man, number one, is ugly. Imagine how bad he smells, man. He's a literal vampire pot belly goblin. My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!


    That song is such a beautiful piece of art it brings a tear to my eye. Thank you for letting it into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way this is EMILY. No idea why it shows as unknown. I'm signed in and everything. Pffft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment