Who am I?
Greetings and welcome to my media diary! I am Mikko Lappi - a graphic designer and media student from Finland. I was born and raised in a small town called Hämeenlinna, but have now been living in Tampere for a few years.My media interests are varied, meaning I have many passions and very little time to pursue them. Since I was a wee child I have been drawing, painting, filming and creating music. Besides these my hobbies include drinking rare teas and bicycle touring.
What's the deal?
So here's the deal with this blog: I like to keep it casual, so there will be no recurring theme. I will write about drawings and illustrations I'm working on, movies I've been watching or anything graphic design or media related. However, because I want to start drawing more actively, I will end all my posts with a sketch. The sketches might or might not have anything to do with the subjects. We'll see how it goes!I hope you enjoy your stay. Here's that sketch I promised:

Comments
Post a Comment